Ya, but did you hurt the book???

Don't you love it when stuff like that happens. I couldn't believe it when it happened to my PSR2000.

The solution? I posted the questions a few years ago when it happened to me on the Yahoo groups Yamaha style forum. It was suggested to used what they called sticky tack. It's the soft putty type stuff in the office supply department that you can use to stick posters ect on the wall. It comes in yellow and blue.

Anyway, you stick it where your music rack slips into the keyboard. I thought, what the heck, give it a try. It worked! After awhile it seemed like the rack got seated better and I never had to add anymore.

Otherwise, I know over on psrtutorial someone made a re-enforced music rack that would probably also solve that problem. Either that or a floor music stand.

Yamaha needs to improve those racks on the PSR's. But then again, it's probably part of their marketing stategy to make people want to have a Tyros 2. That's the way it was done in the home organ business for years. I can't tell you how many people traded their organ up and spent a lot of money just to get a different bench, music rack, etc.

I'm glad to hear you're at it again and doing well

Scott http://ScottLMusic.com