Manuel,

I'm sure people say to you as they say to me "Oh you have a natural talent - I could never learn to play like that". It is this myth that I wanted to dispel

I used to work in the teaching studio that was part of the music shop that I worked in and it gave me much pleasure proving people wrong when they said they could never learn.

We used the old Anchor method at first then the Kenneth Baker series and people are astounded at how quickly they can play.

There is a blind servicemens retirement home near where I live and worked and, although their residents may have impaired or even no vision, they seem to have really good hearing to make up for this.

The residents there that I sold keyboard/organs to mostly learnt to play by ear - even the ones with impaired vision.

Whether you learn by ear or dots, learning to play any instrument is a wonderful thing to achieve.

I'm very envious of you, I'd love to play a B3 again - I used to have an A100 (Similar to a C3 but different cabinet). It sounded real sweet but like a fool I sold it for peanuts.

Regards - Keith