Quote:
Originally posted by g,mon:
IronHill said "The G-70 has the possibility to choose a 'best selection' of sounds. That means,most of the nearly 1600 tones are excluded from selection panel. That is the same idea, but it's not the same. Normaly you have to select out of 3 pages. But the very good sounds you can select at the first page."

I am also the owner of A G70 but I cannot find how to do the above ie set sort of supertones. Could you kindly write more details on how to do this

Thanks

Hallo, g,mon
you reach the mode as follows:
push MENU
select field UTILITY
select START UP if necessary
choose BEST SELECTION within SOUND SET MODE
This will reduce the sound offer down to 700. Of course, this will not solve all selection problems you can have, but it is a little help. I personal store my sound combination on specific user programs on CF card. (that is important to do not collid with normal user programs on internal memory) The names I use for my sounds for instance are 'Piano/strings', 'Piano latin',
'Epi the best' and so on. If I need one of the combination or a solo sound i can select it by the user program finder using the HOLD function. I'm very content with the method.
Regards Hanspeter