Speaking of the PSR3000, I think that Roland could take one great idea from Yamaha's 61 key keyboard - make it light. The PSR3000 has a very adequate sound system, and it is very easy to tote around.

The PSR9000 had great speakers, but people complained about the weight. Roland didn't learn from Yamaha's mistake, apparently.

I'm 44 years old, and I weigh 135lbs. I can't be gigging 10-12 shows a week with a 49lb. monstrosity plus the outboard speakers and stand.

Now one thing lagging in the PSR3000 is a professional key feel. But Casio has shown that you can make a keyboard with 88 weighted keys and keep it under 25lbs.

This is the digital age, and a 61 key keyboard shouldn't be so heavy. 61 keys means it's for gigging.

So I might play the E80, and I might say, I love it, I can afford it. But am I going to kill myself getting it in and out of my trunk and onto the keyboard stand, day after day? No way.

Another thing I must say that I like about the PSR3000, is that it is so reasonably priced, that I own two. One stays in my trunk, and the other is in my studio. I don't have to set up the keyboard when I get home to practice.

The E80 might be a much more advanced instrument, but if I wanted to own two E80's, that would be a heck of a lot of money.

Beakybird