Dave,
Two years ago, right after the namm show in Los Angeles, the farfisa rep came to my store in a motor home with an Italian Rep from Farfisa in Italy and invited me into the trailer to try and listen to the Farfisa portable keyboard. Besides the fact that they all smoked like crazy and I couldn't wait to get out in the fresh air, I asked them to play three sounds for me. A piano, a sax, and a solo violin (these are my standard sounds which I judge keyboards by). All three sounds disapointed me and when I asked he price and I was told about $2500.00 retail, I just thanked them for coming and excused myself from their motorhome. I was not impressed at all. To me, the keyboard looked like a $500.00 keyboard. I think this is the same model you are talking about today. However, I respect your opinion and would like to know what you think of these sounds. Honestly, I never made it to listen to their styles, because none of the sounds impressed me. I know Farfisa as an organ company in the past, but organs are not generaly what my customers care about first. This is not the first time over many months I've heard you rave about this keyboard. The name Farfisa never comes up here in California. Nobody carrys this keyboard and nobody asks for them. I just thought I'd ask you if this is the same keyboard I played two years ago. It was just coming out in Feb. 1998.
George Kaye
(Retired 2021)