Hi,

I have a GEM WK6. One of the interesting functions is that, while playing a midi file, I can see the notes and chords and even the lyrics on the same time on the large LCD display. There's also a moving marker, which indicates which note I have to play (I'm not a pro, but a amateur, and this is a VERY USEFUL feature in my opinion, and one of the good points of Generalmusic!)
Now, in the near future, I might be seduced by some new arranger keyboards (like the VA-7 or PSR-9000). Not that I think that they're a lot better than my GEM, but maybe because of some new nice sounds, an internal harddisk that I don't have, a vocal processor,...Since I know that these other keyboard don't let see the notes+chords+lyrics on the same time on the LCD display, this is something I'll probably miss...(and since I have no money to buy a new keyboard and to keep my GEM,...)
So, my question: is there a possibility, or maybe a device, or a software program, that can give me the same function: I want to see the notes and chords (the lyrics are not really necessary) on a display or screen, and there has to be some moving marker, so that I can see which note is being played...

I appreciate your help and ideas...

Greetings,

Yves