I purchased the full version man. I think there is so much one can do with this cool software program. I know that I will enjoy it big time for a long time and just the fact that it has made me wanna turn on my PC to jam along with my Motif ES, is worth the price of admission.
I have heard people buy other drum programs only to find out how dead and un natural they feel. But JS is totally different. It really reminds me of my ex drummer that I used to play with in my band. How creative and spontaneous he was. I have only touched the surface of what I can do with JS, I can only imagine how much more fun it will be when I combine it with Jambace when it comes out.

But just to hear my PC sound like a real drummer does it for me. You know a lot of us hate working with PCs because of the way theyre designed when compared to hardware, but when you get JS running, and youre jamming along with a softsynth like Superwave, which by the way is FREE at KVR, or even if you use your hardware synth, you begin to see how enjoyable working with a PC can be. Specially with a prgram like Jamstix which is so easy to setup and use. Truly the easies GUI I have ever had a chance to play with on the PC for music.
I recommend if you ever wanted to record some natural sounding drums or even to jam along with the feel of a real drummer playing with you, you have got to try out Jamstix.

Musikman
Email:
Musikman4Christ@yahoo.com