Hi folks. Haven't been around to much since moving to Chicago. I just got my wk8 back from the shop where it had a new vocal harmonizer board installed. It no longer has the "chirping" sound in the output but there is a noticeable hiss when the harmonizer is activated. It is only present when you sing though. It's almost like they built a noise gate into it to help cover up the hiss. I did a search on harmonizers here on the forum and it seems even the digitechs have some noise. I read Uncle Daves review of the voice prism and it seems to be the quietest of the lot. When playing live the noise is not much of an issue but when recording it's definitely noticeable. I can reduce the noise considerably by using the eq on the mic/line input to do a -12 dB cut at 6.4 Hz but you loose a lot of "air" in your vocals that way. I have three different mics, a dynamic and 2 condenser mics and the noise is present with all of them. A digitech vocalist would probably be quieter. A voice prism would probably make me very happy but very broke. Maybe a parametric eq with a deep single cut up around 10 kHz would help. Any ideas or thoughts on harmonizer noise would be appreciated.