Last night I posted a message on the Yamaha-psr-styles forum asking about the YST-MS50's as a potential "Christmas" present I could request from the Mrs for enhancing the PSR-2000. Some players have noted a dramatic improvement in sound with these speakers although some PSR-2000 owners have not been as impressed. Some players have suggested the Altec Lansing as a slightly higher priced, but better, option. I have hooked my system up to my stereo, but I don't know that the internal speakers in the 2000 aren't as good. Playing at home, I seldom put the volume above halfway. But I did notice last year when I played out in a crowded room for a Christmas party, it was necessary to put the volume up all the way in order to be heard. I do not regularly play out, so that it is not a criterion. But better sound would be nice. Any ideas or suggestions from they Synthzone crowd?

One other question dealt with what might be a good, strong portable bench. Bob Gelman suggested a chair he found at Ikea. Any suggestions would be welcomed.