No, all the good Tyros Keyboard players live in Europe and don't speak English fluently. Except me. I live in the U.S. and even speak English as my first language. I also play the Tyros superbly. I'm not sure why Yamaha hasn't contacted me yet to do a road show for them. I would even do a Video if they asked me to.

Best regards,
Mike

PS: Seriously?!?!? Arrangers are a much bigger seller in Europe (Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Norway), etc., than in America, Canada (English speaking Canadians) or Britain. Apparently Yamaha doesn't think any Americans or Brits, etc., can match Michel Voncken or Peter Baartmans expertise and showmanship. Yamaha Music Division is desperately seeking to turn around lackluster sales and a major financial loss they had just a couple years ago. So to produce Videos and put on roadshows in English would only strengthen Yamaha's presence in the World Keyboard/Arranger marketplace IMO. They hired a new CEO, started to get agressive in how they manage money and market their products, and even produced the Tyros Keyboard in China. All to save a buck and turn around a staggering in the "Red" zone finanical crisis. And I suspect more and more of their Keyboards will be made there, ie., in China, - in the future. But, on a positive note: I think Yamaha is doing a great job in staying on the cutting edge and taking innovative steps to pull ahead of the pack and trying to stay one step ahead of their competitors. But Korg is right on their heels and may soon overtake them especially with some of the new products they're releasing and will soon release - hint - Pa1X/Pro and a soon to be released new Korg Workstation. Don't you just love competition! Competition is good for everybody!! It's good for the Manufacturers because it fuels innovation and cutting edge products and it's good for the Consumer because as a result of competition prices are very - competitive and reasonable for what you get in most cases.

Now if we could just get Yammie to make some English speaking Videos and roadshows - us English speaking folk would be mighty appreciative.

Best regards,
Mike