Hi Nick,
just be aware also that Yamaha drum mapping is different to Roland. I doubt it will play back correctly.

Check the drum mapping for the Live Power kit on your Tyros against the mapping for the Roland Kit you are planning to use.
The Tyros drum maps are in your manual & you can probably download a manual for the module you want.

My SD2( GM2 sound module) does not play the psr drums back correctly. Not only do I get the occasional wrong sounding drum, but the velocities are sometimes not right either ie the hihats could be playing louder than the bass drums.

I really only use the sd2 module as a soundsource for modified styles not original psr styles.
I edit the style & replace the drum track with drum tracks from my sd1 keyboard styles, this way I have half a hope of the sd2 module playing them back correctly.

One simple way of maybe checking, would be to create a midifile of only the drum parts in your styles & play them back via a Roland soundsource.

Also if I'm not mistaken Roland only has 1 Drum track ?? ( It's been a while since I owned one ) wheras Psr's use 2 Drum tracks in most of their styles.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nick G:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022