SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#478299 - 10/17/19 03:14 PM Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) [Re: Bill Lewis]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Happy Birthday Gary!

#478300 - 10/17/19 03:26 PM Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) [Re: Dnj]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Cook up a batch of "Hi Test" Kickapoo Joy Juice while you are at it!!!! And have a shot (or two, three, or four) for me Gary! Happy Day!
dance

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#478304 - 10/17/19 07:56 PM Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks guys and gals for those birthday wishes. I stopped making Kickapoo Joy Juice last year when I went full time Jim Bean Honey Bourbon.

Carol is undergoing physical and occupational therapy in an Assisted Living/Physical Rehab center near our home and will be there until the 24th (fingers crossed ), then come home for complete recovery from a hip replacement. Kinda lonely here at the present time - no one to yell at me for doing something dumb or wrong. wink

Most of my time is spent taking care of things around the house and visiting Carol at the center on a daily basis. Unfortunately, I had to sell the boat, which I dearly miss, probably more than Carol. (Thank goodness she doesn't read this forum.)

My daughter in law called tonight to wish me a happy birthday and said she and my son will be taking me to dinner Saturday evening and I just have to select the restaurant. Think I'll get them to take me to the Green Diner, which is just 10 minutes from home and has some fantastic Greek food on the menu. smile

Thanks again, everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#478309 - 10/18/19 06:12 AM Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) [Re: Dnj]
broker22 Offline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gary have a great day. Cal

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online