SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#476511 - 09/23/19 01:19 AM Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company [Re: Uncle Dave]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
You are not turning off after touch, it is mechanical, but how it is processed by individual parts..

How long has it been since you used it grin

BTW: On the G70 after touch can be used with Upper 1,2,3 Lower 1,2 and arranger. Manual bass is excluded from after touch.. you can play LH bass without any concerns. smile

Edited by Fran Carango (09/23/19 01:38 AM)

#476547 - 09/23/19 10:15 AM Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company [Re: Fran Carango]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Fran Carango
You are not turning off after touch, it is mechanical, but how it is processed by individual parts..

How long has it been since you used it grin

First of all - comparing everything to your precious dinosaur is just white noise at this point,. We ALL know how much you love the G-70. As for the aftertouch .... I never use it. That's why I won't pay for it if I have a choice. Playing mostly RH chords doesn't really warrant any more expression than I can get from velocity. I play so few melody lines; I never miss it. I'm actually more excited about this SX900 than I have been in a long while. If the PA4x had speakers, it'd be a different ball game. The PA1000 was such a disappointment. I wanted that to be a baby 4x so badly. Just didn't make the cut. Except for the glass screen, I'd rather play the PA900. So, soon I'll be in the Yammie camp, and the 4X will live in the studio.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online