SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#476432 - 09/21/19 02:39 PM Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? [Re: Dnj]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By Dnj
or maybe people are waiting to get the sx900 cheaper when people start to dump them quick after they realize it's just a touch screened, revoed s975..... I hope not confused1

PS and why didn't they include a TILT UP Display
with the touch screen too..... mad

Hi Donny,
I think some people may, but I genuinely wanted to to upgrade, my psrs950 must be well over 5 years old.

Btw, just in case you haven’t been over to Yammie forum, at least a couple of the members have had a chance to play one. I think Eileen May have hers already, she is in the UK, I think.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#476434 - 09/21/19 02:50 PM Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? [Re: jingleman]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By jingleman
I’m sure if you don’t like it...they’ll be plenty of people interested in taking it off your hands. Korg will have something new before to long...and there’s always Ketron. Hang in there buddy...I have feeling you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
JM

Must admit I was finding it quite interesting the number of brand new PA4x’s for sale on eBay in the last few weeks. Admittedly I wasn’t checking eBay before that, so might have been going on for a while, but just seemed a tad odd, almost like they were dumping them.
Might have just sold mine at the right time. Maybe there is a new PA5x ? In the pipeline.
Doesn’t seem likely as they just had a major update. Who knows.

Funny enough, I think it happened to me before, Talked hubby into letting me buy psrs950 ( they’d already been out for a year or 2) few weeks later the PA3x arrived.
Psr sat unused till a couple of months ago, I realised I actually enjoyed playing it.

Edited by rikkisbears (09/21/19 03:06 PM)

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online