SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#476476 - 09/22/19 12:50 PM Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording [Re: Steve A]
W Tracy Parnell Online   content

Loc: NY
Excellent song and performance! clap

#476587 - 09/23/19 03:50 PM Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording [Re: jingleman]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By Terrysutt
Brilliant job Steve,pleasant listening,we`ll keep our ears open for this one.

Thanks Terry....Glad you enjoyed

Originally Posted By jingleman
Nice song Steve...recording sounds good.
JM

Thanks JINGLEMAN....Also thanks for your help on my Jingle as a second set of ears...

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Steve ... This song should absolutely should be played 'on the air' right now ... Either by you or any number of top Country artists ...
If I would change anything, I would eliminate some of the harmony, such as after "First Love, Last Love" let the next line be just your solo voice ...

Hey Tony....I appreciate the sentiment for it being on the air waves....That's great to hear. As for the BGV's, I ALSO had the BGV's on my original demo the way you described with the hole there for me to sing without the female VOX. At first I was gonna tell my Producer to eliminate her there, but her high harmony added to the track & felt leaving it in was a little better. I can't say who she is but she sang BGV's for Faith Hill for years & even did a duet with Toby Keith which did pretty well. So, I figured I should get all the mileage out of her I could. She did great on them BGV's

#476590 - 09/23/19 04:12 PM Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording [Re: Steve A]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Steve ... It's all personal preference ...
It's a great song and a great recording ...
Best of luck with it...
Can't wait to hear it on the CMA awards!

#476594 - 09/23/19 05:12 PM Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording [Re: Steve A]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
+1!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#476598 - 09/23/19 05:43 PM Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording [Re: saxxman]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By saxxman
+1!

Plus 2! Excellent work!

#476658 - 09/24/19 12:24 PM Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording [Re: W Tracy Parnell]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By W Tracy Parnell
Excellent song and performance! clap

Tracy, thanks for the listen & taking the time to respond

Originally Posted By broker22
Hope I hear that on the air soon Steve that is one beautiful song you did a great job on it thanks for putting it on the SZ. Cal

Hi Cal,

I appreciate it. SZ & taking the plunge to purchase an Arranger has been huge in my development as a Songwriter. Believe it or not I lurked her for at least 7 years before actually buying an Arranger. Now this tune was written on Guitar, but still the Arranger is huge for me as a writing tool.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online