SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#467483 - 03/14/19 06:38 AM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: Dnj]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Tell me a style you like from any brand smile

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#467486 - 03/14/19 07:29 AM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: DAN.2000]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By DAN.2000

Yamaha
Merengue
Country Two Step
Med Big Band
6/8 Slow Rock

#467547 - 03/16/19 02:24 PM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: Dnj]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
I have discovered that the MODX includes some of the MegaVoices, so I will first redirect the MegaVoices of the styles to the MV of the MODX (they are in a completely different place)

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#467558 - 03/17/19 02:24 AM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: Dnj]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By DAN.2000

Yamaha
Merengue
Country Two Step
Med Big Band
6/8 Slow Rock

While you are waiting, here are the T2 Version Styles played without conversion or editing on OAS with the OAA from 2007

https://app.box.com/s/ndwxonj2oh6la7td9a7t4xcnvspsgda7

Who knows, someone with a Wersi OAX or Bohm Sempra instrument may see this post and upload recordings of the T2 styles recorded on those instruments, as both support those styles as standard. (Not that an organ player would ever use styles like that as they are incompatible with organ style playing)

Bill

Edited by abacus (03/17/19 02:33 AM)
Edit Reason: Updated

#467659 - 03/19/19 11:58 AM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: Dnj]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Bachus, I'd like to use this opportunity to ask you something, actually about MODX. In case with Genos, I presume, if you layer piano with strings and play it with a sustain pedal pressed, both voices will decay. In case with MODX I expect that in this situation only the piano voice will decay and the strings will continue to sound as long as the pedal is pressed. I've been browsing through the MODX's manual but I'm still not sure that there's a way to change it. Can you add something to my assumptions or correct them?

#467677 - 03/19/19 10:03 PM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: Kabinopus]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Kabinopus
Bachus, I'd like to use this opportunity to ask you something, actually about MODX. In case with Genos, I presume, if you layer piano with strings and play it with a sustain pedal pressed, both voices will decay. In case with MODX I expect that in this situation only the piano voice will decay and the strings will continue to sound as long as the pedal is pressed. I've been browsing through the MODX's manual but I'm still not sure that there's a way to change it. Can you add something to my assumptions or correct them?

Yes to solve this, i switch the damper pedal off for the strings, and then add more release time.. this way i get the layers to work most natural with damper pedal pressed.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#467679 - 03/20/19 12:21 AM Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con [Re: Bachus]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Bachus this is lucky that it is adjustable. Thank you for the information.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online