SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#461797 - 11/18/18 06:58 AM We Gather Together
IMMusic_Curt Offline

Loc: New Symrna Beach, Fl.
A short week is coming up for many folks. We put together a tune that celebrates Thanksgiving. You can download it, and the package includes the notation and backing tracks, so you play along. It also includes a complete version of the tune that you can just listen to.
The name of the tune is We Gather Together. In the United States, it is popularly associated with Thanksgiving Day and is often sung at family meals and at religious services on that day.

Download and give it a try.

#461835 - 11/18/18 08:39 PM Re: We Gather Together [Re: IMMusic_Curt]
Torch Offline

Thanks, Curt. Just downloaded it. A very nice sequence. I wonder what sound sources you used.

Chris
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#461843 - 11/19/18 03:42 AM Re: We Gather Together [Re: Torch]
IMMusic_Curt Offline

Originally Posted By Torch
Thanks, Curt. Just downloaded it. A very nice sequence. I wonder what sound sources you used.

Chris

Actually done a couple of years ago. All VST based. That was when we were still using Cakewalk as our DAW and Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11. We have a few Christmas tunes that are public domain that we may post for folks to enjoy and play along with if anyone is interested?

#461848 - 11/19/18 07:09 AM Re: We Gather Together [Re: IMMusic_Curt]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hey, thanks a lot Curt. It just so happens that I have three shows this week, in which this old classic fits the bill. The Eb,F, and C modulations slowed me down for a minute, but she is ready to go in WAV and MP3.

Bernie

#461867 - 11/19/18 11:23 AM Re: We Gather Together [Re: Bernie9]
IMMusic_Curt Offline

Originally Posted By Bernie9
Hey, thanks a lot Curt. It just so happens that I have three shows this week, in which this old classic fits the bill. The Eb,F, and C modulations slowed me down for a minute, but she is ready to go in WAV and MP3.

Bernie

Excellent Bernie - Glad you are going to be able to get some mileage out of it!

#461964 - 11/20/18 05:04 PM Re: We Gather Together [Re: IMMusic_Curt]
Torch Offline

Curt, Yes, please post some of your public domain Christmas tunes.
Sequencing must be very rewarding -original and personal. This encourages me to look into doing sequence work.

Thanks again,
Chris

Originally Posted By IMMusic_Curt
Originally Posted By Torch
Thanks, Curt. Just downloaded it. A very nice some sequence. I wonder what sound sources you used.

Chris

Actually done a couple of years ago. All VST based. That was when we were still using Cakewalk as our DAW and Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11. We have a few Christmas tunes that are public domain that we may post for folks to enjoy and play along with if anyone is interested?
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online