SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#458303 - 09/19/18 08:25 AM A short demo featuring John Nebauer's EP Sound-set
SAM CA Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
John has put together an EP/Rhodes sound-set for Korg arranger keyboards. They're based on the factory samples. I'm using some of his sounds in this recording.

#458324 - 09/19/18 10:31 AM Re: A short demo featuring John Nebauer's EP Sound-set [Re: SAM CA]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
As usual, impeccable playing that seems designed expressly to show off the sound-set, which is what a demo SHOULD do. This, along with your previous AP demo, actually made me attempt to purchase a PA4x but alas, it turned out to be a 61 key model which doesn't fit my needs. I wasn't in the market for a new arranger but your demo of those sound-sets shows the potential of this great keyboard beyond it's arranger capabilities (plus, I have always liked the Korg keybed). Very nice demo.

chas

#458356 - 09/19/18 10:52 PM Re: A short demo featuring John Nebauer's EP Sound-set [Re: SAM CA]
SAM CA Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Thank you Chas,

I've never owned an arranger keyboard bigger than 61 key, as I like to use other 88 keys controllers, but yes if this were to be my only keyboard, I would definitely get one with a bigger keybed.

#458385 - 09/20/18 06:12 PM Re: A short demo featuring John Nebauer's EP Sound-set [Re: SAM CA]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Great playing and a fantastic sound and the was real good too!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online