SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#452401 - 05/21/18 06:25 PM This sounds pretty live to me....
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada

#452402 - 05/21/18 06:26 PM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Mikem]
Mikem Offline

What do you think?

#452404 - 05/21/18 06:55 PM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Mikem]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Absolutely! Excellent sound and excellent performance.

Thanks for posting, Mike,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#452408 - 05/21/18 07:30 PM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Mikem]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
It does indeed! Nice find.

#452412 - 05/21/18 09:23 PM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Mikem]
Mikem Offline

You're welcome, gentlemen! Thanks for your input. smile

Edited by Mikem (05/22/18 04:49 AM)

#452419 - 05/22/18 06:21 AM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Mikem]
Harold123 Offline

Loc: Harrisville Pa USA
Fantastic Mike....Sometimes Simple is better...Talent shines. Again 76 Keys or more for Jazz a must. Just Me...Same person and Music using Hammer action keyboard would take it a step higher...Yamaha has really stepped up their ballgame with the Genos...We can Thank Korg for this improvement...Now what will korg bring to the table with the next PAx board? It just keeps getting better and better...Has the arranger reached its peak...NO WAY! It's the next generation coming. Just think just a few years ago the Yamaha thing was would the tyros ever It's have a 76 Model...Most said no way...Now 76 sets the stage the 61 will come. Why because Korg has them! Can't wait...But I will say Korg does not go nuts with their pricing...Yamaha is to Greedy lets face it. Korg We thank You for keeping things affordable for All! This will stir the Pot for sure...But facts are facts... My Korg PA4X 76 went to a Studio in New York State...He Knew what He wanted drove four hours to My Home in Pa paid cash...Went Home a Happy camper What more could I ask for?...Harold

#452420 - 05/22/18 06:25 AM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Harold123]
Dnj Offline

NIce job sounding real good...would have loved to hear another sound somewhere too with all the great genos sounds like a Flugel Horn etc...
I love variety in my music...that said thanx for sharing it perked up my morning coffee listening! headphone

#452426 - 05/22/18 10:13 AM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Mikem]
The_g-man Offline

Loc: Republic of Ireland

That version was really nice, here is another song by the same person, using a Roli Seaboard as well hooked up to the Genos. He has a tutorial of how he connected to his previous Tyros 5 and set it to control right sound 3. He had a computer running a program between the two keyboards, it would be interesting to hear if it could be done without a computer.

#452428 - 05/22/18 11:46 AM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Harold123]
Mikem Offline

Originally Posted By Harold123
Fantastic Mike....Sometimes Simple is better...Talent shines. Again 76 Keys or more for Jazz a must. Just Me...Same person and Music using Hammer action keyboard would take it a step higher...Yamaha has really stepped up their ballgame with the Genos...We can Thank Korg for this improvement...Now what will korg bring to the table with the next PAx board? It just keeps getting better and better...Has the arranger reached its peak...NO WAY! It's the next generation coming. Just think just a few years ago the Yamaha thing was would the tyros ever It's have a 76 Model...Most said no way...Now 76 sets the stage the 61 will come. Why because Korg has them! Can't wait...But I will say Korg does not go nuts with their pricing...Yamaha is to Greedy lets face it. Korg We thank You for keeping things affordable for All! This will stir the Pot for sure...But facts are facts... My Korg PA4X 76 went to a Studio in New York State...He Knew what He wanted drove four hours to My Home in Pa paid cash...Went Home a Happy camper What more could I ask for?...Harold

You're right, Harold; sometimes, simple is better. smile

#452429 - 05/22/18 11:47 AM Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... [Re: Dnj]
Mikem Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
NIce job sounding real good...would have loved to hear another sound somewhere too with all the great genos sounds like a Flugel Horn etc...
I love variety in my music...that said thanx for sharing it perked up my morning coffee listening! headphone

You're welcome, Donny! I'm glad the music "perked up" your day! smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online