SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441968 - 12/06/17 06:27 AM Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo [Re: Bill Lewis]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Bill Lewis
I find all these demos to be very dated and reminiscent of the 60's home organs which give us Arranger Players a bad name. Girl From IP with a Gypsy Violin ? That'll really draw in the younger players. LOL !
I really didn't hear much I couldn't do on my BK9 and I'm sure any of the popular Arrangers could do also.
It is very cool looking and the large screen is great but for $ 9K ? Wow !

That’s because it is an organ (As mentioned in my first post) and it also has features that are not available on any arranger keyboard. (Plus it’s constantly being updated with new sounds and features etc. so you don’t have to trade it in for a new model to get the latest) If you want a highly flexible entertainment organ though then this is just one of the options available. (If you just want an easy arranger keyboard though then there are cheaper options out there)

Bill

#441969 - 12/06/17 06:34 AM Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo [Re: cgiles]
abacus Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By Bill Lewis
Girl From IP with a Gypsy Violin ? That'll really draw in the younger players. LOL !
!

.....not to mention playing it in 2/4 time. Huh! What next, 'Shake, Rattle, and Roll' as a jazz waltz?

smile

chas

If you look at the top musicians they very seldom exactly follow the rule book. (Shake, rattle and roll using a Jazz Waltz though is certainly an interesting option and certainly worth a try to see how it can be adapted to break out of the norm)

Bill

#442057 - 12/07/17 01:18 AM Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

The final clip is interesting as it uses a Tyros Style (The OAX Organ range has Native support for Tyros 2 styles) instead of one of the inbuilt styles.

Enjoy

Bill

Edited by abacus (12/07/17 01:19 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online