Hi Guy`s ,

I have not posted much in a long time , I did post a few months ago and said I would let you guys know what has happened , still not the right time.

Right now there is a rare possibility that I may be teaching beginner piano or keyboard for the adult ed here in Merrimack , NH.

I received an e-mail stating that they may not be able to get many pianos to one location , I had not thought of that when I offered to teach the next semester beginner piano , as there was no one teaching that , there was ( is ) someone teaching beginner guitar , and that is what gave me the idea in the first place.

Anyway , I just replied suggesting a name change to Arranger Keyboard ( they already have someone teaching how to crochet eek ) .

I suggested each perspective bring in there own keyboard , and I mentioned arranger keyboard.

What I need from you guys , is help , this is all new to me.

I have in mind trying to get together or find a place that would sell in bulk , 20 units to start with cases for under $100 dollars.

They don`t need to be fancy , but they do need to be new and all the same.

Why 20 ? , that is just a number , could be slightly lower or higher depending on interest in the class and if they ( town of Merrimack ) wants to even have such a class.

So it really is all up in the air , but if at all possible , some help as far as figures.
As well as time frame for delivery , I am not sure if the town / me / or the students will initially pay , however it will be the students burden to own his or her instrument.

Thanks guy`s , I know you will help , so thanks a ton.

Once again , sorry for not posting more , but my life has been a mess , just trying anything to get back on track , and what better way than music !! laugh

Later smile

Gary