SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#396043 - 11/17/14 04:32 PM Re: Am I the only one? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I got error messages three times this morning. I couldn't access my mail because the engineers were working on Yahoo, so on and so forth.

I'd better lay off the criticism of Obama, Atheist, Liberals, Democrats, Perverts and the like, the Illuminati, the Crooked Politicians, the lying Religions, etc. Maybe the FEMA people, Homeland Security, or some other weird government entity is perusing my internet activity.

#396051 - 11/17/14 04:38 PM Re: Am I the only one? [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
boo ... my wife uses yahoo mail and she is not having any problem with it ...

PS ... how are you and the family doing?

The wife is doing better than me. I'm a man who isn't afraid to cry Tony and sometimes it just happens. I have a huge empty hole now in my life even with the problems my son had some years back. The sad part is he was doing so much better the last three years with the right medicine and doctors that were helping him. Then the beast attacked him out of no where.
Thanks for your concern friend.

#396081 - 11/18/14 03:38 PM Re: Am I the only one? [Re: brickboo]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hey, Boo:

I hope the weather up there in your neck of the woods is not as cold as I suspect. I use AOL and it has been at times, a turbulent relationship. I trust them no more than our government, Microsoft, Apple and Google... to name a few.

Don M:

Fantastic lyric but the "experts" in Nashville would advise you to have two choruses and a bridge. (I ignore them completely 'cause they don't pay my bills!) LOL! Yeah, Jazz for this on is much better. Let us know when this one "comes out of the oven."

Regards,

Dave Rice

#396093 - 11/18/14 07:23 PM Re: Am I the only one? [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Dave, it was just an idea that popped into my head when I read Boo's subject line. Took all of two minutes to write down. The melody to it is in my head, but there's not much to it. The melody OR my head.
I don't believe Boo saw it!

#396097 - 11/18/14 08:08 PM Re: Am I the only one? [Re: brickboo]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hey Don:

He will eventually see it and recognize the quick wit and suppressed talent emanating from Northwest Louisiana. This cold weather we've had the last few days make golf a non-starter but it is supposed to warm up into the 60's around here by Friday before the rain sets in.

Glad to see you are feeling better.

Have a great week,

Dave

Edited by Riceroni9 (11/18/14 08:08 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online