Hi Mark,

I could not care less for the eruptions. It happens all the time and everywhere we minister. It's all part & parcel of the full package & it will NEVER be any different.

As far as the burn-out is concerned: You know yourself that the things in His Word are hidden and the exact opposite to the norm. Every time we reach out, we end up being on a high for awhile like someone on drugs. I think it is His way to inspire one to keep on doing this. I can suggest no better remedy for your burn-out.

Long before, when I used to reach out on my own, a friend of mine accompanied me on some of those outreaches. He did nothing but help set up the speakers & help to take them down afterwards. He said that he never experienced such fulfilment in all of his life.

How does one start? Simple, just start. Let me share how I started. We were living right on the sea shore in some sort of bay area. I always had a lot of sound, I never knew why before.

One day my son looked out the window & saw someone standing ankle deep in the water, pointing a stick to our house. On the impulse, I switched on the sound and started playing Gospel music, rather loud. He first started swaying in the water. Then he fell on his knees & then he left.

When I stopped playing, & the music was still hanging in the air, I clearly heard Him say: "So what are you waiting for?". Right there & then I packed all my equipment and headed out to the coloured villiage. My ex wife and even my children reprimanded me for my unqualified intentions, but I heard Him and that was more than enough for me.

I drove around until I found a open area in between all the houses, set up all my equipment, started playing and later started off by merely saying whatever came to mind. I was AMAZED by just how much I had to say without even realizing so!

I has never stopped since & I've never looked back. There is no recipe apart from this: JUST GO!!! Everything will fall into place and you'll be a changed person in the process. If not for them, then be selfish like us & do it for yourself. You'll never look back. And the time will NEVER be just right to start, so you might as well start immediately.

Any discussions or arguments about this can be had over at the bar as I've responded to the thread that Chas has started over there.

Cheers mate,

Henni.