saving tones after i changed its effects settings

Posted by: elvisfreak306

saving tones after i changed its effects settings - 03/28/08 03:31 PM

i have a wk- 3700 and i just can't figure out how to save tones after i change all the effect settings for them and the manual doesn't seem to help.

i have changed the reverb and EQ effects for the standard 1 drum set, but how do you save all of these changes???
after i turn off my keyboard the next time i choose standard 1 drums, the effects are back to the original settings.

can somebody tell me how to save it please ???

thanks

------------------
- nick
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: saving tones after i changed its effects settings - 03/28/08 04:00 PM

Nick, I thought it was as simple of modifying the tone and then save to a user tone number...Does it not work that way? Did you try selecting the user tone section?
Posted by: elvisfreak306

Re: saving tones after i changed its effects settings - 03/28/08 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
as simple of modifying the tone and then save to a user tone number...Does it not work that way? Did you try selecting the user tone section?

yes, i have tried saving as a user tone number, but the user tones do not include drums. Also, i've tried using the synthesizer mode to change the parameters of tones, but it would not let me change the drums in that mode. So i changed the drums with the effect mode, and tried storing it to the registration memory (BANK buttons below the display).
But after it says i saved it, the next time i go back to use it, they returned to the orignal sound.

Do you know any other ways of saving?

~thank you

------------------
- nick