Live Aranger default desktop??

Posted by: miden

Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/23/10 01:50 PM

Dom can you please advise why Live Arranger HAS to default to desktop 1?

I thought on OS 4.1 it defaulted to desktop 3?
Is it possibel for you (or me) to change the script file telling MS what desktop to load to?

I have tried running it on every desktop but it ALWAYS goes to number 1.

Sort of makes it confusing particularly when you have the default "HELP" page with all the operations view in the background...

I would prefer having the LA view, and the MS Style Select view, on seperate desktops...

Thanks

Dennis

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/23/10 11:04 PM

*bump*

Dom, any chance of an answer here?

Thanks

Dennis
Posted by: LIONSTRACS

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/24/10 12:04 AM

yes, we have changed on default to load on desktop 3, then is full hide from the OS.
IF you think is better have again to desktop 3, then we change the code again.

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/24/10 12:33 AM

Yes Dom if you could change that back to desktop 3 (or 4 would be better )would be appreciated.

It means the LA view is on a seperate page to the Styles Select screen, I think it will make editing easier...

Thanks.

Is there a simple script file I can do myself, or does it need to be re-written into the OS?

Dennis
Posted by: Irishacts

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/24/10 05:24 AM

Quote:
Is there a simple script file I can do myself, or does it need to be re-written into the OS?

If there is a file somewhere that governs this sort of thing and is editable, I'd also like to know because I can easily expand LSCP Gen to become a manager for all this sort of thing.

Regards
James
Posted by: LIONSTRACS

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/24/10 05:54 AM

no, this can not be edited there, need to change on the code and recompile all again for a new binary.
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/24/10 08:38 AM

So Mediastation has a fixed setup, which decides what runs on which desktop..

Allways tought owners could change stuff like that.. Maybe an idea for a future update Dom?

Re: Live Aranger default desktop?? - 05/24/10 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
no, this can not be edited there, need to change on the code and recompile all again for a new binary.

Cheers Dom, When you get to it will be fine

I am thankful it can be done at all

Dennis