MPC 2000

Posted by: Anonymous

MPC 2000 - 11/16/99 07:00 AM

I need sounds for my MPC. Wav. or Snd. Files, Zip compilations, CD ROMs. I live in L.A. Also, does anyone know how to create a 'program' on a floppy so I don't have to assign each sound individual to the 16 pads?
Posted by: Travis

Re: MPC 2000 - 11/17/99 07:13 PM

I don't remember off hand, but it's in the manual. I think you just press, "Shift" and "Disk," and then 'save' a 'program.'

Look it up in the manual.

If you don't have one, GET ONE!! You'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

-Peace
Posted by: Travis

Re: MPC 2000 - 11/17/99 07:15 PM

I don't remember off hand, but it's in the manual. I think you just press, "Shift" and "Disk," and then 'save' a 'program.'

Look it up in the manual.

If you don't have one, GET ONE!! You'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

-Peace
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: MPC 2000 - 11/23/99 02:34 AM

In order to save a program do the following:
First assign your sounds to the pads you want.
Second hit "shift + disk"
Hit the save option at the bottom menu
Toggle to "save a program & sounds"
Name your program by higlighting the program and press the "Open Window" button.
Name your program...hit enter
Choose where your going to save your program.
(highlight where it says "floppy" and toggle to whatever scsi device you're using. If your using the floppy drive then skip this.)
Press "Do It" at the bottom right of the screen. (note: if you are using the floppy drive, you may need to use another floppy disk if the MPC says that the disk is full. Don't trip, just pop in another floppy and press "do it")
A new window will pop up "Save a Program"
Select save with sounds
Press save.
That's it. You've just saved your first program. It will appear as an "pgm" file. I also have a bunch of MPC sounds if you're interested. Get at me at reolizo@yahoo.com