9000 Pro 'Save' Function

Posted by: Tony Deaf

9000 Pro 'Save' Function - 10/02/11 07:33 AM

Hello all,

I am having some probs with my 9000 Pro, which I am sure is 'Me', and not the keyboard.

I just cannot do a 'save' after I have edited parameters in the Mixing Console. I really need someone to take me through the sequence of 'Moves', from the Mixing Console to where I can hit 'Save' (wherever it is !!).

I have tried going into 'Song Creator' after Mixing, then 'Current Song' and a series of page moves to 'Save' there, but it does not save my alterations.

Hope this makes sense.

Kind regards,

Tony

Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: 9000 Pro 'Save' Function - 10/02/11 12:20 PM

Hello Tony,

Take a look at my previous posting on this topic. It may help you.

Audrey
Posted by: Tony Deaf

Re: 9000 Pro 'Save' Function - 10/03/11 03:13 AM

Thanks for the response Audrey, but sadly I cant find anything in any of your posts which addresses my request.

I am asking what the procedure is in the 9000 Pro to save any work done in the mixer console, and, if possible the 'moves' step by step.

When I have created a song, I need to adjust most parameters, such as individual track panning, volume, High and Low EQ of the instrument, chorus, DSP and reverb. I can do this with no problem in the Mixing Console, but I just can't work out how to save the file, and overwrite the original. The Manual on page 144 describes everything, other than 'save'.

I have found a 'save' by going out of the 'Mixing Console', into 'Digital Recording' > Song > Current Song, and going through the 4 pages to 'Save' - but it is not saving my work, the original settings stay the same.

HELP !!!!!

Kind regards,

Tony

Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: 9000 Pro 'Save' Function - 10/04/11 05:16 PM

Hello Tony,

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your post because I was referring to the lack of an actual 'Save' button - there doesn't appear to be one on the 9000 or the 9000Pro. However, when my brother was showing me how he saves tracks to a floppy, it did come up with 'load/save disk' on the screen and after he had loaded a set, he then went on to change it. To my surprise, when he later loaded that floppy again, it had saved the changes, but we still don't know what we did to make that happen. I assume it was something to do with the original load/save disk button.

Don't we have fun eh?.....

Audrey