Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !!

Posted by: mdorantes

Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/26/06 09:18 AM

Hi to all:
I just uploaded this 70's popular song, I know the real end, but this is the danceable performance, dancers do not like cuts of changes of rhythm in the songs...so, this is MY version of "Tie a yellow ribbon to the old oak tree", I hope you like it, I did use a User style the Party Swing and a little influence of Lenny Dee too. http://www.4shared.com/dir/381288/b5ff1919/sharing.html
Posted by: Peter Lowden

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/26/06 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mdorantes:
Hi to all:
I just uploaded this 70's popular song, I know the real end, but this is the danceable performance, dancers do not like cuts of changes of rhythm in the songs...so, this is MY version of "Tie a yellow ribbon to the old oak tree", I hope you like it, I did use a User style the Party Swing and a little influence of Lenny Dee too. http://www.4shared.com/dir/381288/b5ff1919/sharing.html

Hi,

Really enjoyed your rendition of this song, WELL DONE!! I loved the choice of voices, especially the organ sounds, when you say the style was a user style, was it a style that you put together yourself or did you manage to get it as an additional style from Yamaha, or of the net, it fits the song very well.

All the best

Peter

peterloudon@wight365.net

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/27/06 10:07 AM

Hi Peter:

I got that style from the Net, it's name is "Party Swing", I only made some volume, fx adjustments in the style and that is it.
I do not remember where I got it from, but it was from the net.
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/27/06 12:03 PM

I am listening to the "Yellow Ribbon" as I write this and I am saying that it is not only really fine but is probably the best played arrangement of this I have ever heard.
thanks for sharing.
I see there are three more songs there that I will also go back and play,
best to you and yours from,
Bebpop
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/27/06 12:15 PM

Manuel, as with your other songs, I really enjoyed your snappy rendition of the Tony Orlando tune as well. - Scott

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/27/06 12:44 PM

I am in the making on a CD, instrumental ballroom dance music (for seniors), I will post some other selections on various rhythm styles.
Thank you ALL for listening, I just check how many downloads I had, and I was very surprised, also I replaced the "Barquito" MP3 for one in higher resolution!.
Posted by: John North

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/28/06 01:05 AM

Hi Peter

Great rendition. Any chance of emailing the style

John

Re: Now a Fast Fox just uploaded !! - 05/28/06 09:34 AM

John:

You got mail.....!!