G-70 on the way...

Posted by: captain Russ

G-70 on the way... - 07/16/07 01:06 PM

Just got a call from my friend Don Mason (he's gentleman Don to me!). He'll be shipping my new G-70 tomorrow. I'll have it by the week-end.

He found the instrument new at a dealer, told me about it, loaded in the new OS and is shipping it to me. How many folks would do all that?

He's one of my all -time favorites, and I really like it when we get a chance to visit!

Thanks, Don
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: G-70 on the way... - 07/17/07 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Just got a call from my friend Don Mason (he's gentleman Don to me!). He'll be shipping my new G-70 tomorrow. I'll have it by the week-end.

He found the instrument new at a dealer, told me about it, loaded in the new OS and is shipping it to me. How many folks would do all that?

He's one of my all -time favorites, and I really like it when we get a chance to visit!

Thanks, Don

Russ good luck with the G70. I'll be anxious to hear your comments once you get the board. And Don is a gentleman.( so is HankB) They are both helping me setttle my claim with UPS for the damage done by UPS in shipping my G70. Don took photos of what the G70 screen should look like before damages vs. the photos I sent to UPS showing the damaged LCD.

Re: G-70 on the way... - 07/17/07 11:21 AM

Steve, don probably used my G-70 to photograph...it has been at his house while he was installing the new OS.

Let's hope UPs is going to be easier on mine than it was with yours.

R.

Re: G-70 on the way... - 07/19/07 09:43 AM

Don just emailed me. the G-70 is on the truck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

(Thanks, Don)!

R.
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: G-70 on the way... - 07/20/07 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Don just emailed me. the G-70 is on the truck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

(Thanks, Don)!

R.

Good luck Russ. I'm finally picking up mine from the shop today Friday. A new screen has been installed.

Re: G-70 on the way... - 07/20/07 10:00 AM

UPS just delivered the G-70. The box is trashed. I don't have time today to test it. I'll check it out Monday and let you know what I think. Hope it works!

Thanks, again, Don!

R.
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: G-70 on the way... - 07/23/07 08:33 AM

Anyon else interested in purchasing a new Roland G70 for $2550.00 (or best offer)? Contact me at axa130@hotmail.com with the subject "Interested in Roland G70".
Thanks,
AJ