Why try to change me now

Posted by: Terrysutt

Why try to change me now - 07/27/23 01:44 PM

A few posts ago Chas included a song asking if anyone recorded it, to post it. I liked the song so I thought I`d give it a try.
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Why try to change me now - 07/27/23 02:06 PM

Thanks Terry, such a pretty song. Nice uncluttered arrangement, nice choice of instruments, especially the Sax (that's a really nice sax sound, btw). There are some really talented guys on here but it's hard to get them to post some of their recordings. Hope that changes.

chas
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Why try to change me now - 07/28/23 08:27 AM

Good rendition,Terry, and I enjoyed that sax sound as well. I recall a Sinatra version of this song from many years ago, and the lyrics told a great story.

Chas, I agree there are some very talented individuals on this forum, but in recent years, very few have posted any music at all. I post a song once in a while, but I have not recorded anything during the past 5 years because I lost my lungs to asbestos, which has worsened to the point where it has become difficult to just talk on the telephone with the volume turned all the way up. I had to undergo some pulmonary function tests this past Monday and the tests revealed that my lungs had deteriorated 38 percent from what they were just a year ago. Slow suffocation is a bitch!

Keep em coming, guys,

Gary cool
Posted by: Terrysutt

Re: Why try to change me now - 07/28/23 11:52 AM

Thanks for the replies,nice comments.