A New Video

Posted by: Bernie9

A New Video - 06/07/22 01:00 PM

A Goodhearted Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFzn3L0S0js
Posted by: cgiles

Re: A New Video - 06/07/22 04:32 PM

Wow!!!! Triple threat - Keyboards, harmonica, and vocals. And all just perfect for this tune. Heck, there was even a big SMILE at the end (Larry, we DID it smile ). If you're looking for a critique Bernie, I don't really have any negatives (music or video). Heck, I'm not even a big fan of country music but I am a fan of any performance that hits all the right buttons...and this one did. Good job, Bernie. Now to check out the other one.

chas
Posted by: montunoman

Re: A New Video - 06/08/22 11:09 AM

Love the harmonica and vocals too!
Posted by: lahawk

Re: A New Video - 06/11/22 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By cgiles
Wow!!!! Triple threat - Keyboards, harmonica, and vocals. And all just perfect for this tune. Heck, there was even a big SMILE at the end (Larry, we DID it smile ). If you're looking for a critique Bernie, I don't really have any negatives (music or video). Heck, I'm not even a big fan of country music but I am a fan of any performance that hits all the right buttons...and this one did. Good job, Bernie. Now to check out the other one.

chas

Yes we did.
Big step up Bernie. No fisheye, clear video and audio, and yes the smile!

I also love you didn't over do the VH. It was as Chas said. Great job
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: A New Video - 06/11/22 12:17 PM

Thanks guys for the encouragement. The more I record the more facets I realize I don't know. For example, take backdrops. I went from just getting something out there to break the ice, to listening to my friends about refinements. One thing a pro friend from Ireland suggested was using backdrops. That, and different attire for various genre's is in the works. It may not be the logical next step to some, but I never was a one trick pony, so backdrops, attire, and better lighting is next.