Korg PA TECHNICALLY Better than Yamaha PSR-SX900?

Posted by: Dnj

Korg PA TECHNICALLY Better than Yamaha PSR-SX900? - 02/23/20 06:42 AM

Posted by: leeboy

Re: Korg PA TECHNICALLY Better than Yamaha PSR-SX900? - 02/23/20 07:15 AM

He has a follow on vid, where he backtracks quite a lot. (Maybe Yamaha was not happy??)
But I believe that technically Korg is better, if you are wanting flexibility and programming features . But to me the styles did not work as nicely as Yamaha for my kind of music and playing style. So I agree with him for what areas he is comparing.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Korg PA TECHNICALLY Better than Yamaha PSR-SX900? - 02/23/20 07:26 AM

I agree with Lee. For one thing "TECHNICALLY BETTER" is too broad. Styles are a technical part of both,and I like many styles,including intros and outros better than Korg. If I want to dig deep into editing,it would be Korg. I like both for different reasons.

Bernie
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Korg PA TECHNICALLY Better than Yamaha PSR-SX900? - 02/23/20 07:39 AM

I always thought that for a live gigging player KORG has
the edge feature wise..and that is sometimes more important for performing on stage vs a home players needs.
Posted by: saxxman

Re: Korg PA TECHNICALLY Better than Yamaha PSR-SX900? - 02/23/20 08:16 AM

I love both Korg and Yammie… Jeremy does tend to waffle a lot... here is a video he did 2 months after he posted the video posted above. In this video he lists 7 reasons he favors the Yamaha...

Like most things today, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is beauty in both of these brands.