Moving on to other topics

Posted by: Fran Carango

Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 12:57 PM

After reading about the SX and Genos here for 2 months, I have outgrown any interest in them at all. smile

So I have been looking at other suggestions. This has come my way via Boo grin
Posted by: tyroschuck

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 02:55 PM

Thanks for shareing.
Charles
Posted by: FransN

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 03:24 PM

As an owner of 3 lovely cat’s I won’t do that smile
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 05:07 PM

Despite supporting evidence, I DON'T believe cats are plotting to overthrow the world....well not right away. Oh, and Rikki, I'm sure Charlie would love to have a nice (hungry) feline companion smile.

chas
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 05:18 PM

My cat owns the house it allows me to live in - no doubt in my mind. Love the initial post, Fran. Carol and I both laughed out loud as we read it.

Gary cool
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By cgiles
Despite supporting evidence, I DON'T believe cats are plotting to overthrow the world....well not right away. Oh, and Rikki, I'm sure Charlie would love to have a nice (hungry) feline companion smile.

chas

That was brilliant Fran. Haha.

Hi Chas,
actually we had a beautiful Colorpoint Persian cat, during Charlie the 1st’s reign of terror, she was so scared of that little cockatiel, she wouldn’t walk within 10 feet of his cage. A scaredy-cat literally haha.

Charlie the second terrorised my 2 Maltese terriers, they’d be sound asleep on their little beds, he’d Bungie jump off the sofa , on top of them . Miracle he lived till the age of 16 years. Haha

Your namesake Charlie the 3rd, has no fear either. He’s continued on from where the other one left off. Poor little dogs. Haha . He’s ended up a real chatterbox. I’ll say no more. Haha
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 08:37 PM

Fran is secretly a cat lover. He's just not man enough to admit it. C'mon Fran, 'fess up. Rikki, sounds like Charlie needs to learn some manners smile. I'm guessing the dogs are trying to figure out how to open his cage....and a window smile.

chas
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: Moving on to other topics - 12/22/19 09:06 PM

Haha, Chas,
actually the dogs are trying to teach him to follow them thru their Doggie Door, off into the wild blue yonder. Haha