Pa4x and Pa1000 style changing

Posted by: bruno123

Pa4x and Pa1000 style changing - 06/02/19 03:26 AM

I have moved from Korg Pa4x, to a Pa1000, because of the weight. SongBook is now selecting the wrong styles.

Is there any way to change the style SongBook is selecting without having to rewrite the Pads, Instruments, and Lyrics?
John C.
Posted by: MusicalMemories

Re: Pa4x and Pa1000 style changing - 06/02/19 05:11 AM

Have you tried the songbook editor on a pc check out the webinar on korgworld.co.uk which will show you how to use it.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Pa4x and Pa1000 style changing - 06/02/19 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123
I have moved from Korg Pa4x, to a Pa1000, because of the weight. SongBook is now selecting the wrong styles.

Is there any way to change the style SongBook is selecting without having to rewrite the Pads, Instruments, and Lyrics?
John C.

When I made that same a few times switch I also had to almost start from scratch and re do I'd say 80% of my songbook from scratch to get it the way I needed it to be after reloading it from the previous model frown ....but the good part is you'll find & edit things and make changes you didn't have on the previous model. And sometimes the same style will sound better using the model it was intended for
I've done this recently on my S670 from the S970 too...
Once your homework is done your on your way.....
John You mentioned you changed because of the weight?....
does that mean you are going back in the trenches to gig?..or?
Good Luck to you
Posted by: DonM

Re: Pa4x and Pa1000 style changing - 06/02/19 07:52 AM

Unfortunately you have to manually find the correct styles, sounds and pads, whether you do it from the kb or from the SB Editor.
Posted by: Saswick

Re: Pa4x and Pa1000 style changing - 06/02/19 09:20 AM

Hi John, Have you thought of unlocking the factory styles and then using copy and paste switch the factory styles around to suite your song book. If you're like me you probably use a fairly limited number of styles. BACK-UP first LOL.

Regards, Col