The Musicians Arena ????

Posted by: rphillipchuk

The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 02:43 PM

I have been banned from the Musicians Arena and have not a clue why !!!!! Has this happened to anyone else ? Does anyone know who the Administrator is ?
Posted by: DonM

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 03:12 PM

Never heard of it.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By DonM
Never heard of it.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/themusiciansarena/index.php
Posted by: BradgeMusicTube

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 05:40 PM

I once was banned from PSRtutorial because i was posting some music on a Casio in the Off-Topic section.

People there came across like "It's great that you're here, but you're only allowed on here if you play Yamaha keyboards, anything else is inferior" too bad... Kinda liked the place.
Posted by: SAM CA

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 06:29 PM

Maybe that's the guy who got banned from EVERY forum on the planet and then decided to start his own forum? Is that the one?
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By BradgeMusicTube
I once was banned from PSRtutorial because i was posting some music on a Casio in the Off-Topic section.

People there came across like "It's great that you're here, but you're only allowed on here if you play Yamaha keyboards, anything else is inferior" too bad... Kinda liked the place.

You were never banned from the PSR Tutorial forum to my knowledge. Your post may have been moved to another section where it was more appropriate, but the last time I looked, you were still posting.

Gary cool
Posted by: Bachus

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/28/18 09:08 PM

I have been banned witouth no warning once from the keyboard corner, for linking to information on my own boards..
Posted by: BradgeMusicTube

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/29/18 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By travlin'easy

You were never banned from the PSR Tutorial forum to my knowledge. Your post may have been moved to another section where it was more appropriate, but the last time I looked, you were still posting.

Gary cool

I was banned with my first account there..
About 3 weeks ago i made a new account via my phone and that has been approved lol.
Posted by: Bachus

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/29/18 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By SAM CA
Maybe that's the guy who got banned from EVERY forum on the planet and then decided to start his own forum? Is that the one?

Could be so.. but i doubt it is him..

In general i dislike closed groups where you need to sign up to even read general topics..
I feel no urge to sign up..
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/29/18 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By Bachus

No, it's not him, if it is, he have two sites......
Posted by: 124

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/29/18 09:48 AM

In general i dislike closed groups where you need to sign up to even read general topics..

Me, neither. As soon as I saw that I was gone.

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/29/18 12:40 PM

I was banned with my first account there..
About 3 weeks ago i made a new account via my phone and that has been approved lol.

Maybe you should consider posting Yamaha videos on a Yamaha forum this time? That should work ok.

Re: The Musicians Arena ???? - 11/29/18 12:45 PM

Ok, so looks like it's not him but man he was something. He got banned on Korg forums within minutes! I've never seen anybody get kicked out so fast.

I don't like closed forums either! They require you to register without giving a reason.