Posted by: Dnj

Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 07:51 AM

headphone

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 07:56 AM

here's another called BREEZIN'..love the Ketron Bass line cool2

Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 01:04 PM

its hard to believe the Audya has been with us for 10 years now and still sounds as fresh as the day it arrived
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 01:27 PM

Bassline must have been played with the left hand. Cannot be one of the pre-programmed ones. It's too specific to this great tune.

Loved the tone. Love the song. Relly like the performance. Have no use for the company and it's management.

R.

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By Tonewheeldude
its hard to believe the Audya has been with us for 10 years now and still sounds as fresh as the day it arrived

After I played one at your lab many years ago I always thought that the Audya sounded more live then any other arranger besides Ketron...
Yes Aj even 10yrs later it's hard to beat.
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By Dnj

After I played one at your lab many years ago I always thought that the Audya sounded more live then any other arranger besides Ketron...

You got AJ and tonewheel dude mixed up.. smile

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By Fran Carango
Originally Posted By Dnj

You got AJ and tonewheel dude mixed up.. smile

My Bad.. frown
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Yesterday jazz cover Ketron Audya - 08/31/18 10:24 PM

The company is improving in other fields like services to it's customers (such as that offered in the USA) etc ... but most of us do agree - it does put out some of the best live-sounding products which still stand the test of time ... even in today's market!