What's Next Zuki?????

Posted by: Harold123

What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 08:36 AM

Hi Zuki...Just crossed my mind My Friend...Harold
Posted by: Dnj

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 08:38 AM

Oh No is Zuki changing camps also and going totally GENOS!?
Posted by: zuki

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 08:55 AM

The 3X serves me (and audience) well. I have so many unexplored styles to keep me busy, forever.

The 4X was not my gig - never could wrap my mind around it.

I have so much to work on with the 3X and a lot of jobs. Having a couple boards thwarts progress in this area.

Who knows? I like the workstation concept for studio work, but that never comes to fruition. Talk a good game, but too busy LIVE to tackle writing.

If anything, I thought about the 975 for small venues, but then again, the time to invest is what I don't have!

But it's fun to dream smile
Posted by: Dnj

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 09:24 AM

Never say never lol
Posted by: Bachus

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By zuki
The 3X serves me (and audience) well. I have so many unexplored styles to keep me busy, forever.

I have so much to work on with the 3X and a lot of jobs. Having a couple boards thwarts progress in this area.

Who knows? I like the workstation concept for studio work, but that never comes to fruition. Talk a good game, but too busy LIVE to tackle writing.

If anything, I thought about the 975 for small venues, but then again, the time to invest is what I don't have!

What made you turn your back on the pa4x?
In many ways it is a huge improvement on the pa3x?

Was it the keyboardsets?
Posted by: Harold123

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 05:44 PM

Don't forget to get your rest!....Harold
Posted by: zuki

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/20/18 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By Bachus

Was it the keyboardsets?

Holy Cow! With your credential gear, I'm afraid to answer smile

Yes, there are some really nice improvements, but I just hear my 3X differently - it seems more robust, lively in A/B tests by ME...

I have much time invested in my setups and transferring was disappointing in results. I had to dump the 4 and no turning back.

Thanks for asking!
Posted by: Bachus

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/21/18 03:44 AM

Originally Posted By Bachus

Was it the keyboardsets?

Holy Cow! With your credential gear, I'm afraid to answer smile

Yes, there are some really nice improvements, but I just hear my 3X differently - it seems more robust, lively in A/B tests by ME...

I have much time invested in my setups and transferring was disappointing in results. I had to dump the 4 and no turning back.

Thanks for asking!

I can see how backward compatibillity issues are a big thing..
Yamaha has this covered much much better, even from T5 to Genos.

Personally i prefer the pa4x, but then again, thats personal...
Posted by: vangelis

Re: What's Next Zuki????? - 08/21/18 05:46 AM

It just goes to show that something trendy and new is not always for you, PA3x does the job why get a 4X? then again for me I don't have that big of setup that Zuki has but the P3x was just as good as the 4X. The only BEEF that I have with KORG is that if your keyboard needs parts they are not available for both models so, you need to have at least 2 to have a backup.