SELLING - Yamaha s950

Posted by: cassp

SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/06/18 04:03 PM

Beautiful, excellent condition. No flaws or scratches, no smoke. Will ship free to US48 in original box with AC, music rack, manuals, and custom fit Yamaha gig bag. No BS, selling to upgrade. Email for pics.

$1200 with free shipping.

cassp50@gmail.com
Posted by: Dnj

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/06/18 04:10 PM

Genos time?
Posted by: cassp

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/06/18 04:14 PM

No, my friend and you got me interested in the PA 1000. I think I can now handle switching to the Korg OS.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/06/18 05:20 PM

Go for it, Cass ... You won't be disappointed ... When I went from Technics to KORG it took me about a week before everything started to fall into place ... it's actually pretty logical, and, as you know, you will get plenty of help here ...
Best of luck with it ...
Posted by: Bachus

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/06/18 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By cassp
No, my friend and you got me interested in the PA 1000. I think I can now handle switching to the Korg OS.

And there is enough people here to answer your questions. The PA series are just awesome keys. (but then Yamaha are to)
Posted by: zuki

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/07/18 06:36 AM

Cass, you had the little Korg arranger as I remember. Do you have a bit of OS knowledge from that?

Anyway, anyone who figures out an arranger, can figure out any of them in short time. If you want, I will pm and let you know where I'm performing with the 4X. Come and we can play around after the show!
Posted by: Dnj

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/07/18 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By zuki
Cass, you had the little Korg arranger as I remember. Do you have a bit of OS knowledge from that?

Anyway, anyone who figures out an arranger, can figure out any of them in short time. If you want, I will pm and let you know where I'm performing with the 4X. Come and we can play around after the show!

Cass we all can help you with anything KORG .......
ask Tony Mads when he switched, he went thru it learning the OS and now is an expert a few phone calls, a few questions & you tube videos and your on your way...it's not rocket science. & you being a SMf player the DUAL players on Korg will benefit your needs very well as well as the songbook. Good luck..
Posted by: PraiseTheLord

Re: SELLING - Yamaha s950 - 08/07/18 09:04 PM

Good choice, I love my Pa1000!