Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis

Posted by: Dnj

Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/12/18 04:29 AM

Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/12/18 07:23 AM

Happy Birthday, Bill, and many, many more.

Gary cool
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/12/18 07:37 AM

Happy Birthday, Bill ... Enjoy ...
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/12/18 10:28 AM

Bill, Have a great day and enjoy !
Posted by: DonM

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/12/18 12:30 PM

Happy Birthday to you Bill!
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/12/18 01:30 PM

Thanks guy I appreciate the good wishes Played some really bad,golf today but I’m happy I could do it Been concerned avoit my friend and next door neighbor who just had a double lung transplant at Duke U. Same age as me: Makes me realize how lucky I am
Steak dinner tonight and a few cocktails All is good !
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/13/18 08:27 AM

Better late than never they say.

+1 to all the birthday greetings above. ♯♫♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/13/18 09:11 AM

GJ Thanks much Appreciate it.
Posted by: Jerryghr

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/13/18 11:50 AM

Happy Birthday to Bill and Don - members that are always willing to share their knowledge, and help members.

Jerryghr
Posted by: Mark79100

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/14/18 09:58 PM

Hi Bill........I just noticed this post so add my own "Happy Birthday" to this thread. Snowbirds that land in South Carolina get special attention. Hope you're adjusted to it by now and not looking back.

An old friend of mine bought a house in Myrtle Beach and moved there many years ago to get away from here. Next thing I know he sold his house and bought another house back up here.....he's moving back to Toms River to be near his kids. Next thing I know, a year later, he's selling his house again and he's moving back to Myrtle Beach....kids or not, he couldn't take much more of the chaos around here! You made a good move!

Mark
Posted by: Riceroni9

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/15/18 08:18 PM

Sorry I'm late, Bill:

Happy belated birthday, anyway. Wish I were capable of playing some bad golf again. For thirty years... it was my primary form of coping with life in the corporate world. You know the old saying, "Any day on the golf course is better than a day at the office.!"

Now even Mason is thinking about giving it up. I miss those great foursomes and all the great stories we would share between bad shots and missed putts.

My point? Keep playing music and golf as long as you can... and you enjoy it. Many happy returns. ----Dave
Posted by: DonM

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/15/18 08:20 PM

I'm hanging in there so far. You'd better get on up here Dave, before they plant me by the 19th hole. smile
Posted by: Riceroni9

Re: Happy Birthday to SZ's Bill Lewis - 07/16/18 06:52 AM

Don... being planted anywhere within sight of a beautiful golf course comes pretty close to my idea of Heaven! LOL!