Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps

Posted by: Dnj

Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 07:51 AM

Installing Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs or Amps.....Pop in & Out.
these work great and your back will Thank you every time. cool2

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 01:00 PM

Operation was a big success,took about 1 hr. once you make the drilling template it goes real smooth thruout!......
oh man my BACK loves me so much!!

NO MORE LIFTING!!
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 01:33 PM

Caution: NEVER transport gear with the casters in place unless you have a least one locking caster per unit, or you have rubber caster cups under the casters. Don't ask me how I learned this. wink

Gary cool
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 01:59 PM

You too Gary. I had two runaway Peavy KB300's in the back of my van. It wasn't pretty.

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 02:17 PM

Alway on the side flat.. Or Bungee..
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 03:52 PM

There isn't a bungee on the planet that would hold a 97-pound KB300, which I had slam into the back of my seat when I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting a deer in the middle of the night. At the time, I thought someone rear ended me. eek

Gary cool

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/20/18 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
There isn't a bungee on the planet that would hold a 97-pound KB300, which I had slam into the back of my seat when I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting a deer in the middle of the night. At the time, I thought someone rear ended me. eek

Gary cool

Suv's have mounting hooks and Btw Bungees have come a long way! ... Just saying.. also the beauty of Ernie Ball casters pop them in
Pop them out..
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps - 06/21/18 05:16 AM

Had those on my pair of Crate KX220s. Super amps but heavy ! Once lifted into the van I flipped them on their side. Packed everything tight so little movement.