KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ...

Posted by: Ketron_AJ

KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/11/18 04:52 PM

As we strive to expand our dealer network, KETRON USA wants to take this opportunity welcome to KETRON products - the WERSI dealer network in the USA!

https://youtu.be/dd-cHxhVb7o
Coming soon.

Thanks,
Posted by: Dnj

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/11/18 05:02 PM

clap Good luck.....its about time. Sounds amazingly LIVE!
Posted by: Bachus

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/11/18 10:16 PM

Wersi and ketron make a great partner..
Wersi styles have been underperforming compared to the big guys for amlong time..

I think wersi shouls offer an option to build an sd40 into their organs and comtroll it trough the wersi organ. A 40k Organ deserves ketron quallity styles.

Or an option to install Varranger ... including soundbanks.. and controll it from the wersi comtrolls..

When you look at how much an arranger module means a difference for many instruments orgns or stage piano’s or accordeon, i still domt umderstand why Yamaha and Korg dont sell modules..
Posted by: guitpic1

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/12/18 05:11 AM

clap
Posted by: Dnj

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/12/18 06:57 AM

The Ketron SD40 coupled with any controller KB of your choice would sound amazing for sure..it's something to think about.

Posted by: Bernie9

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/12/18 08:43 AM

I love mine except for the "SEARCH" not working. The "NUMBER" button works immediately for the time being.

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/12/18 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj
The Ketron SD40 coupled with any controller KB of your choice would sound amazing for sure..it's something to think about

The best thing is its weight, like only 2kg, no hasling taking it to a gig for any organ or piano player.. and the sd90 will only be just over 3 kg..
Posted by: Ketron User

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/12/18 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By Bachus

Or an option to install Varranger ... including soundbanks.. and controll it from the wersi comtrolls..

That is what i already have done...
Installed vArranger, fully controlled by the Wersi-controls.
Its like having the 4 best arranger-keyboards all together in my Sonic.

Regards,
Carlo

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/12/18 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By Ketron User
Originally Posted By Bachus

That is what i already have done...
Installed vArranger, fully controlled by the Wersi-controls.
Its like having the 4 best arranger-keyboards all together in my Sonic.

Regards,
Carlo

Now thats interesting..
Would love to hear more information on this..
My technical knowledge from oax is just a little to low
Since Varranger is a stand alone program,
I have no clue howyou did his.

Did youu use jack audio to route audio and midi?
Posted by: abacus

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/13/18 12:58 AM

It’s relatively straightforward (Applies whether you have OAS, OAX, or the Pegasus Wing, hence a number of uses of OAS/Wing have done it instead of getting a Sonic) as the sound board and Midi are separate components which you just assign vArranger to.
External modules are similar; you just have more limited control of them on OAS and the Pegasus Wing.
Why people waste their money on a Sonic when they are going to use vArranger and an external module is beyond me, (A controller keyboard(s) is much more beneficial) still it’s their money so if they want to splash it on unnecessary equipment, why not.

Bill

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/13/18 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By abacus
It’s relatively straightforward (Applies whether you have OAS, OAX, or the Pegasus Wing, hence a number of uses of OAS/Wing have done it instead of getting a Sonic) as the sound board and Midi are separate components which you just assign vArranger to.
External modules are similar; you just have more limited control of them on OAS and the Pegasus Wing.
Why people waste their money on a Sonic when they are going to use vArranger and an external module is beyond me, (A controller keyboard(s) is much more beneficial) still it’s their money so if they want to splash it on unnecessary equipment, why not.

Bill

Maybe because they love the organ part of the Wersi..
But don’t like the arranger part?
Just having all those yamaha, korg, Roland and ketron styles and sounding great witouth the need of edditing is worth a lot to many people..

If integration is flawlesly, and all the OAX arranger buttons work like with a build in style.. V-arranger should be a huge asset..with the high end Wersi organ styles. As long as you get the same experience(controlls) as with native Wersi styles, its perfect.. however if it requires lots of indirect actions, i would grow tired of it quite fast..
Posted by: sparky589

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/13/18 12:49 PM

How vast is the wersi dealer network in the U.S.? I only ever knew of Ralph in PA.

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/13/18 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By sparky589
How vast is the wersi dealer network in the U.S.? I only ever knew of Ralph in PA.

I dont think there ever has been a real Wersi network anywhere on the world

Also in the Netherlands, we only have 2 dealers..
And in Germany, no more then 5
Add one in Austria, and one in Belgium
And maybe 2 or 3 in the UK

Shows how small a player Wersi actually is
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: KETRON TEAMS UP WITH ... - 05/24/18 12:18 AM

https://youtu.be/y-9dJ-l_Yio