Cha-Cha Anyone?

Posted by: Mikem

Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/21/18 02:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsa7pUF_88
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/21/18 06:30 PM

First thing was I was disappointed it wasn't you playing, frown .... second thing, it's way too fast to dance to that cha cha tempo..
Other then that it sounded pretty good enjoyable.....
Posted by: montunoman

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj
it's way too fast to dance to that cha cha tempo..

My thoughts exactly!
Posted by: Mikem

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 06:10 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj
First thing was I was disappointed it wasn't you playing, frown .... second thing, it's way too fast to dance to that cha cha tempo..

Sorry, Donny (and montunoman), I didn't mean to disappoint you. smile Actually, I was disappointed, too, that it wasn't me playing. frown

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 07:08 AM

No, I'm not disappointed. It's sounds great , but yeah, that's a bit fast for a typical cha-cha-cha. But if you watch a show like Dancing with the Stars, they'll say there dancing a samba, tango, mambo, or whatever, and the music does not all represent the style they say they are dancing. That kinda bugs me, really.
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By montunoman
.......But if you watch a show like Dancing with the Stars, they'll say there dancing a samba, tango, mambo, or whatever, and the music does not all represent the style they say they are dancing. That kinda bugs me, really.

Good to see there are more people than me that have noticed this.
Sometimes I even think 'what the f***' when they announse the song
and what dance they're going to dance to it. crazy
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 07:25 AM

Paul you are absolutely right about DWTS ... Haven't watched it in a while, but I used to comment to my wife as to why they couldn't pick a song written for the type of dance they are performing ...

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By montunoman
No, I'm not disappointed. It's sounds great , but yeah, that's a bit fast for a typical cha-cha-cha. But if you watch a show like Dancing with the Stars, they'll say there dancing a samba, tango, mambo, or whatever, and the music does not all represent the style they say they are dancing. That kinda bugs me, really.

That show is a joke and a detriment to Ballroom dancing for the average person for sure,.....what are they thinking?

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/23/18 07:42 AM

Nice to know I’m not alone, lol smile

Re: Cha-Cha Anyone? - 02/24/18 08:31 AM

EA7 SWAY @2:06 also..