BOSE customer service

Posted by: cassp

BOSE customer service - 01/26/18 01:58 PM

[size:17pt][/size][/font] The tower bag of my Bose Compact developed a broken and stuck zipper. I made do with it for a good while but finally decided to contact customer service - by text. I simply stated my problem and asked if there might be a possibility of a repair or exchange. After a brief conversation the rep asked for my address. He said Bose would honor my out of date warranty and replace it, no charge. That was three days ago. It arrived today. Now that’s customer service. rocker
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: BOSE customer service - 01/26/18 02:09 PM

That is refreshing news.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: BOSE customer service - 01/26/18 03:46 PM

I've never known anyone with a negative comment about Bose customer service - they are the best, IMO.

Gary cool
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: BOSE customer service - 01/26/18 06:31 PM

My favorite companies for top notch customer service: Bose and Honda. Both have gone beyond stated customer policies for me.
Eddie
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: BOSE customer service - 01/26/18 07:00 PM

I’ve had success with Bose repair. A few years ago I damaged the plastic fuse holder on the original Bose PAS L1. Just so happened at that time that I worked about 15 miles from the Bose service center. I dropped the damaged unit off on a Thursday, it was repaired overnight and shipped to my office with no cost to me.
Posted by: DonM

Re: BOSE customer service - 01/26/18 11:21 PM

Bose service is really excellent. Even if the unit is way out of warranty, they will refurb it very reasonably. Under warranty, I explained the problem over the phone and they immediately shipped a new unit and told me after I got it to send the old unit back in their box.
Can't be beat.
I also got good service from LD Systems when needed, but Bose was faster and better.