Anyone using Pogocam on gigs?

Posted by: Dnj

Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/23/18 02:30 PM

would be a great way to video the audiences dancing, or?...etc,...
Posted by: DonM

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/23/18 04:26 PM

Kool. I would wear one fishing in case I ever catch a fish. Don't use glasses, but sunglasses would work I guess.
It's an amazing world we live in.

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/23/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By DonM
Kool. I would wear one fishing in case I ever catch a fish. Don't use glasses, but sunglasses would work I guess.
It's an amazing world we live in.

It is kool Don small enough to carry and use anywhere on glasses or sunglasses for sure......good luck with that rod & reel buddy!!

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 05:35 AM

well I see its very popular...lolol
Posted by: DonM

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 07:02 AM

One of the guys on my fishing forum said the memory is extremely small, only a few short videos.
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 07:58 AM

Neat little device. Only downside I think of is keeping your head still and focused while its on. I could imagine looking down at your keyboard while trying to video the crowd or turning your head and reacihng into the cooler for a cold one while fishing. ( Isn't that the reason people fish ? }
Nice find.
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 08:14 AM

I'm betting a lot of cleavage would show up on those videos (and who knows what else if you forget to take those glasses off smile ) at the end of the night.

chas
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 09:37 AM

https://www.amazon.com/PogoCam-Removable-Camera-Glasses-PogoTec/dp/B072MPXRZ9

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 09:39 AM

gary keep us posted when you try them on the boat etc,.....
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 12:59 PM

gary keep us posted when you try them on the boat etc,..... [/quote]

Oh boy, pics of a hand holding a Green Margarita and good looking girls passing by in other boats. YouTube material for sure.

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 01:31 PM

Bill, I have a Go Pro, which I purchased just for the boat, though I have used it for other purposes. The main concern is waterproof while on the boat. The Go Pro can handle depths I can no longer reach beneath the water, takes excellent underwater videos and stills, very wide angle and always in focus, very easy to use and lots of storage.

All the best,

Gary cool

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 01:56 PM

go pro is an awesome camera...I just dont like the fisheye effect which I hear can be removed somehow?

Re: Anyone using Pogocam on gigs? - 01/26/18 03:44 PM

Yes, you can remove most of the fisheye with the software that is provided from their website.

Gary cool