Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico

Posted by: KeyBTyros

Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 12:10 PM

My First Song Hope you @ll like it wink

Greetz Rico wave

Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 12:33 PM

Well done as always Rico.
Congrats with the Genos. How are the keys/keybed compared to G-70? (And T5)
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 12:39 PM

WOW!
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 12:43 PM

First off I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!
ok that said I was waiting for your FIRST Genos performance and Rico you didn't disappoint me!! well done.......
it sounds amazing!!....
MORE, More, More!!

PS so what are your impressions of Genos so far?

clap

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 02:26 PM

Thank you so much my friends realy awesome WHAT THE hell What a great keyboard i bought it blind but i knew it pffff i am so happy the sound is fenomenal smile

Dnj the Keys are exact the same as Tyros but i asure you they play fantastic i think when someone is used to a real piano they dont like it they rather want a Roland but i like all and i play all lol so smile but if you wanna know i was realy impressed by yamaha keys because you can do all with them hahhaha thats what i think smile Woooooow do i love the new Revo Drums pffffff

Dnj I say its the best keyboard in the world again its Timeless and the drums they needed to fix are awesome
so thats all i want smile Next Time wil be a problem to get a better Keyboard !!!
Posted by: jingleman

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 02:30 PM

Amazing performance Rico. Thanks for sharing.

jingleman

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 02:35 PM

jingleman thank you my friend for your kind comment smile Greetz Rico wave
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/19/18 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By KeyBTyros
Thank you so much my friends realy awesome WHAT THE hell What a great keyboard i bought it blind but i knew it pffff i am so happy the sound is fenominal smile

Gj the Keys are exact the same as Tyros but i asure you they play fantastic i think when someone is used to a real piano they dont like it they rather want a Roland but i like all and i play all lol so smile but if you wanna know i was realy impressed by yamaha keys because you can do all with them hahhaha thats what i think smile Woooooow do i love the new Revo Drums pffffff

Dnj I say its the best keyboard in the world again its Timeless and the drums they needed to fix are awesome
so thats all i want smile Next Time wil be a problem to get a better Keyboard !!!

Rico thanx for the review......I'm glad you happy with it,.......enjoy!
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/20/18 05:49 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Rico! Excellent job with the Genos, happy to hear you got your capable hands on one!
Posted by: Marcus

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/20/18 10:29 AM

Excellent rendition of this "Game of Thrones" theme. I love the fact that a MIDI Song, Style, and Multipads can sync together or sync/start together. Just have to make sure your style follows the correct left hand chording to the song while all played in sync.

With the high quality Genos sounds, an awesome quality orchestration or score can be played and enjoyed. I love the Genos keybed. Bet you wished the multipad control was left on the left side of the panel as on the Tyros, but again, some songs and multipad types lean in favor of right hand control.

Anyway the Genos oozes sound quality...sound quality...sound quality and styles...styles...styles.

Marcus

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/21/18 09:27 AM

Hey Steph & Marcus thank you for your kind comment smile

Steph i didnt expect that was gonna happen it came as a surprise so that made me very very happy because i thought i was sitting the ride out to the next one wink

And Marcus thats all true and cool, but do understand
even though they put the style in the keyboard
this also was allready possible on T4 and T5 maybe even T3 i dont know that 1 But this is not what you hear here
the style from this song in the keyboard is fun but for me it was not good enough so you hear me play with a Midi and own samples
thats the only way to get to this quality or someone should write a Style this way.
but there are awesome styles in this keyboard only for this song i was not happy so thats why i did it differently just to let you know !
But the Genos is a very very Timeless Keyboard specialy with the Drums Updated that was something Yamaha was lacking

Greetz Rico smile wave
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/21/18 11:07 AM

I find your performances quite amazing, especially since you play by 'ear' ...
Well done, Rico ...

Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico - 01/21/18 12:19 PM

Hi Tony, thank you my friend for such a kind compliment
to be honest i can't Judge that because i just do what i feel smile
but thats great to hear i just love music and put my heart in it and if you wanna know i never played it before,
this is work from within 24 hours but then with heart and soul because thats the only way i would ever play smile Greetz Rico wave

PS 1 of the Best Series ever and also the Main Title smile
thats realy true, One of the best GOOSEBUMBS TITLES, it even made me cry when i played it for the first time smile thats how beautiful i think this song is !