OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo

Posted by: abacus

OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/04/17 03:53 AM

Part of the OAX Organ Range, NOT an arranger keyboard as such.

Enjoy

Bill

Posted by: Dnj

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/04/17 04:23 AM

Thanx for the demo Bill......I love the design of this keyboard and very kool large display angled up, drawbars etc...
Posted by: Bachus

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/04/17 11:03 AM

Thnks Bill

Wersi deserves more attention for sure...

When we talk about current totl arrangers, Wersi belongs to the list Pa4x, Genos, SD9 pro, Wersi OAX1
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/04/17 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj
......I love the large display angled up ...

And yet, you had nothing positive to say about the same style display on the Genos. You're a funny, funny man.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/04/17 11:47 AM

smile
Posted by: Bachus

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/04/17 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By Dnj
......I love the large display angled up ...

And yet, you had nothing positive to say about the same style display on the Genos. You're a funny, funny man.

well, its about 3 times of the Genos display?
And the angle is bigger...

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/05/17 12:44 AM

A mellow trumpet sound clip.

Enjoy

Bill

Direct Link here

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/06/17 12:39 AM

Now we have some drawbars and vocals a ’la Klaus Wunderlich.

Enjoy

Bill

Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/06/17 05:29 AM

I find all these demos to be very dated and reminiscent of the 60's home organs which give us Arranger Players a bad name. Girl From IP with a Gypsy Violin ? That'll really draw in the younger players. LOL !
I really didn't hear much I couldn't do on my BK9 and I'm sure any of the popular Arrangers could do also.
It is very cool looking and the large screen is great but for $ 9K ? Wow !
Posted by: cgiles

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/06/17 06:21 AM

Originally Posted By Bill Lewis
Girl From IP with a Gypsy Violin ? That'll really draw in the younger players. LOL !
!

.....not to mention playing it in 2/4 time. Huh! What next, 'Shake, Rattle, and Roll' as a jazz waltz?

smile

chas

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/06/17 06:27 AM

I find all these demos to be very dated and reminiscent of the 60's home organs which give us Arranger Players a bad name. Girl From IP with a Gypsy Violin ? That'll really draw in the younger players. LOL !
I really didn't hear much I couldn't do on my BK9 and I'm sure any of the popular Arrangers could do also.
It is very cool looking and the large screen is great but for $ 9K ? Wow !

That’s because it is an organ (As mentioned in my first post) and it also has features that are not available on any arranger keyboard. (Plus it’s constantly being updated with new sounds and features etc. so you don’t have to trade it in for a new model to get the latest) If you want a highly flexible entertainment organ though then this is just one of the options available. (If you just want an easy arranger keyboard though then there are cheaper options out there)

Bill

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/06/17 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By cgiles
Girl From IP with a Gypsy Violin ? That'll really draw in the younger players. LOL !
!

.....not to mention playing it in 2/4 time. Huh! What next, 'Shake, Rattle, and Roll' as a jazz waltz?

smile

chas

If you look at the top musicians they very seldom exactly follow the rule book. (Shake, rattle and roll using a Jazz Waltz though is certainly an interesting option and certainly worth a try to see how it can be adapted to break out of the norm)

Bill

Re: OT: Wersi Sonic OAX 1 Keyboard Demo - 12/07/17 01:18 AM

The final clip is interesting as it uses a Tyros Style (The OAX Organ range has Native support for Tyros 2 styles) instead of one of the inbuilt styles.

Enjoy

Bill