Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement

Posted by: Dnj

Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement - 11/17/17 04:27 AM

It wont be long for Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement also,.....that's when all the money strapped Genos wannabees will jump on the NEW less featured MOTL S unit (baby Genos) replacement at a lower price point for sure It's coming!

keys
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement - 11/17/17 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj
It wont be long for Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement also,.....that's when all the money strapped Genos wannabees will jump on the NEW less featured MOTL S unit (baby Genos) replacement at a lower price point for sure It's coming!

keys

2 Years Donny

And as i said before... quite a few of the new Genos features where allready in the S970
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement - 11/17/17 06:13 AM

Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Dnj

keys

2 Years Donny

And as I said before,... quite a few of the new Genos features where already in the S970

Smart play by Yamaha to drain the $$$$ for who can afford it now,.. then drop the new MOTL later for who's left wanting,...by that time Geno2 will be rumoring...
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Yamaha's NEW S970 replacement - 11/17/17 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj

...by that time Geno2 will be rumoring...

....started by 'I wonder who?'.

smile

chas