Re: Genos demos - 11/07/17 12:02 PM

Thanks for demos.
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Genos demos - 11/07/17 01:10 PM

Thanks for sharing.
Lovely playing, nice sounds and styles and it sounds great! smile
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Genos demos - 11/08/17 06:40 AM

I think i am obsessed by the Genos Virus..
I had allready seen all of those video’s..
And thays illogical, because my mind still tells me that the pa4x is a better more complete imstrument..
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Genos demos - 11/08/17 06:58 AM

Aw, it's the thrill of something new. Guys love the hunt. Like Paul Reiser once said: (may be paraphrasing)
" Men don't care about what's on TV .. we want to know what ELSE is on TV"
It's all Genos at the moment, but just you wait 'Enry "Iggins!
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Genos demos - 11/08/17 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By Bachus
And thays illogical, because my mind still tells me that the pa4x is a better more complete imstrument..

Don't OVERthink it.... just keep your KORG KBs you have the best of bBOTH worlds now enjoy your music and play, play, play,.... keys
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Genos demos - 11/08/17 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Bachus

Don't OVERthink it.... just keep your KORG KBs you have the best of bBOTH worlds now enjoy your music and play, play, play,.... keys

Well, there is time enough to overthink, because i never buy a keyboard in its first 6 months of release..

Actually i dont know anymore if i have the best of both worlds. What i do have is 2 beautifull Korg instrumetns i love to play.

But doesn't having the best of both worlds mean you should have both a Korg and a YAmaha? I am still a believer that having 2 different types and 2 different brands offers the optimum.