Wild Genos Advertisement...

Posted by: travlin'easy

Wild Genos Advertisement... - 10/13/17 06:37 PM

In this ad, the keyboard keys were all sprayed with black paint, and the player was wearing a black outfit, black mask and the only skin showing was his hands and eyes. Really a neat ad.

Genos ad

I thought I had posted this earlier, but didn't see it - maybe my eyes have gone to Hell again. wink What the Hell, everything else has! smile

Gary cool
Posted by: abacus

Re: Wild Genos Advertisement... - 10/14/17 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
In this ad, the keyboard keys were all sprayed with black paint, and the player was wearing a black outfit, black mask and the only skin showing was his hands and eyes. Really a neat ad.

Genos ad

I thought I had posted this earlier, but didn't see it - maybe my eyes have gone to Hell again. wink What the Hell, everything else has! smile

Gary cool

It was the first one of 4 that Yamaha posted in the countdown to the Genos launch, so you would need to go back towards the beginning of September to find a post that incorporated it. (It was also posted on virtually every music forum (And more) in the universe)

Bill
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Wild Genos Advertisement... - 10/14/17 08:46 AM

Guess my mind has gone to hell as well, Bill. My wife told me it was the second thing to go - I can't remember what the first was. wink

Gary cool