So what will be KORGS next move for TOTL keyboard?

Posted by: Dnj

So what will be KORGS next move for TOTL keyboard? - 10/03/17 10:20 AM

oh man cant wait.....or will they just add MORE free OS updates, styles, features etc, etc, to the Pa4x? confused1
Posted by: adimatis

Re: So what will be KORGS next move for TOTL keyboard? - 10/03/17 11:00 AM

I think there will be another OS v3 release next year... and then a 76 4xLe... and in 2019 a new 5x.

Which will bring a new KAOSS, with probably more touch points, more effects, etc.

But, like always, time will tell.

smile
Posted by: Bachus

Re: So what will be KORGS next move for TOTL keyboard? - 10/03/17 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj
oh man cant wait.....or will they just add MORE free OS updates, styles, features etc, etc, to the Pa4x? confused1

Actually Korg needs some new hardware to advance the pa series..
The hardware of the pa3x and pa4x is newrly identical

But when you watch closely at Korg you can see the Kronos technollogy finally spreading to other instruments... for example the grand stage and their vox clone organ..

We can finally expect a lot more visual kronos technollogy in the pa5x.. in about 2 years
Posted by: Dnj

Re: So what will be KORGS next move for TOTL keyboard? - 10/03/17 11:22 AM

what ever it is it's gonna be amazing for sure....meanwhile I am very content with the Pa4x as it stands....such an amazing arranger for live players to perform with..
Posted by: bruno123

Re: So what will be KORGS next move for TOTL keyboard? - 10/03/17 02:00 PM

I was using a Kn7000 when I found out that technics was not going to make any more arranger keyboards. They were leading in the field, why would they stop?

One of the reason we came up with was the Kn7000 was so good that there was nothing more they could come up with. Keyboards have reached their limit.

Wow, was I wrong, John C.